Mass Flow ControllerOffering you a complete choice of products which include fine particulate sampler with mfc.
FINE PARTICULATE SAMPLER WITH MFC
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Weight||APROX 20 KG|
|Airflow||16.67 LPM / 1 CUBIC METER|
|Usage Application||PM 2.5 MICRON|
Since the inception of our company, we are engaged in manufacturing the optimum quality of Dust Sampler
. Ideal for air pollution measuring applications, the offered combo sampler is precisely designed by using cutting-edge and modern machinery. By using latest machinery, the offered Dust Sampler
is manufactured as per the industry laid norms.Features:
- Easy to use
- Optimum functionality
- Longer serving life
- Flow Rate Pm10: 2.3m3 /hr (Constant Flow Maintained with the help of critical orifice )
- Pm2.5: 1.0m3/hr (Constant Flow Maintained with the help of critical orifice )
- Particle Size: Particles of 10 microns and below collected on standard glass micro fiber filter paper of 47mm diameter fitted below single stage impactor. While particles of 2.5 microns are collected in a separate 46.2 mm diameter PTFE membrane filter fitted at the bottom of WINS impactor of two stage impactor.
- Pm10 impactor: Single stage matching to European Design (according to EN12341)
- Pm2.5 Impactor: Two stage as per USEPA Published Designs(Federal Register 40 CFR part 50)
- Flow Record: Independent Flow Totalizer for Pm10 & Pm2.5 streams to record volume sucked through filters accurately.
- Cabinet: Single modular, corrosion free, lockable & easy to transport.
- Operation: Up-to 28 hours continuously
- Automatic Sampling: A digital timer is provided to automate the operation of sampler
- Time: 0 to 9999.99 hrs recorded on a Digital Time Totalizer
- Power Requirement: Nominal 220V, Single Phase, 50Hz AC mains supply,400watts
- Size and Weight: 650 x 550 x 550mm, 35 Kg
- Three pump are set inside in cabinet and their functions are separate
- Pm10 dust collected on filter can be analyses for heavy metals (Pb, Ni & As etc) and also for Benzo pyrene as per requirements given in AQ Standards
- PM-10 PM-2.5 GASEOSUS
- PM10 Impactor is matching with European Union Design (EN12341)
- PM 2.5 Impactor is based on USEPA Published Standard Designs.
- Sampler is suitable for measurement of PM10 / PM2.5 with Gaseous dust simultaneously (gravimetrically)
- PM10 & PM2.5 filters are 47mm diameter thus having low operating cost.
- Sampling of PM10 & Pm2.5 dust is done at constant sampling rate of 2.3 m3/hr &1.0 m3/hr respectively
- Suitable for outdoor use with corrosion free lockable housing.
- Item Code: GTI-131-MFC
- Production Capacity: 300
- Delivery Time: AS PER ORDER