Handy SamplerManufacturer & Supplier of Handy Sampler. Our product range also comprises of Combined Sampler and Benzene Sampler.
Approx. Price: Rs 15,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Usage/Application||indor air quality monitor|
|Capacity||12 VOLT DC|
|Airflow||0.3 to 3 LPM|
Leveraging by the vast experience of this domain, we manufacture and supply the premium quality of Handy Sampler
. Easy operation, consistent performance and sturdy construction, makes the Handy Sampler
highly demanded in chemical or cement industry. Used for different air pollution monitoring applications, the Handy Sampler
is manufactured by using latest technology.Features:
- Easy to operate
- Low maintenance
- Sturdy construction
- Battery operated pump for a full of 8 hrs
- Rechargeable Maintenance Free Battery
- Provision for system to operated for the main also
- Suction Pump: Diaphragm Type
- Sampling Rate: 0.5 - 1LPM
- Rotameter: 0-3 lpm with Needle Valves to control flow
- Digital Timer: 3 digit display in minutes with provision of display of total run Time & delay time
- Battery: Rechargeable maintenance free battery
- Running Time: 1-999Min
- Delay Time: 1-99 Mint
- Operation Time: 8 hours with full charge
- Charge time: 15 hours or less
- Sampling Train: Consisting of 2 nos.,35 ml glass impinge kept in ice tray Connected with inert silicone tubing
- Power Supply: 220v ( /-)10 V AC, 50Hs with Battery charger & rechargeable Battery (4AH)
- The increasing general awareness of atmospheric pollution and its hazards to the health and well-being of industrial workers is bound to result in greater stress on accurate, reliable and frequent assessment of work place pollution and worker-exposure. Greentech Handy Sampler GTI- 221 has been developed to fulfill this critical need.
- Since the GTI- 221 sampler used wet chemical methods to sample gaseous toxicants, the same hardware can be used to sample a variety of pollutants including. Oxides of sulphur and nitrogen, halogens, ammonia, sulphides, etc. The particulate sampling head provided with the system would be useful for monitoring particulates system like silica, cement dust, metal fumes, asbestos fibers, ect in Work areas of cement plants, foundries, ect.
- To ensure complete absorption and reduce loss of absorbing solutions by evaporation, the impinge tubes of the GTI -221 sampler are kept in an insulated ice tray. Rechargeable batteries have been used with sufficient storage to operate the system for full shift of 6 hours making it easier to compare workers dose to the levels specified.
- Item Code: GTI-221
- Production Capacity: 300
- Delivery Time: AS PER REQUIRMENT